Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Mid-Week Motivation

Pin It
Hey y'all. Trying to get back on track with posting here. This is my second of 5 blogs and the 2 of 3 I try to update on a regular basis. Hope you'll stick with me.

Here's this week's motivational thought-


Isn't this a beautiful picture, and a beautiful thought.

My exes have often said I just won't let go of something once I set my mind about it. Guess that's not such a bad thing after-all! LOL!!!

Keep the faith and keep on pushing through. Just think of the Amazing things you might be able to do.

That's all I have for you today. I am really going to try to get back this week with a new recipe for you. I've got a few and I'm baking a new one this weekend. Maybe I can get it posted next week. :) Thanks so much for taking time out of your day to stop by my little corner of the world. You are very appreciated!

Till next time-

Remember- Life is often more about the storms than the peace they seek to overwhelm. It's not about Waiting for the storms to pass, but Learning to Dance in the rain.

Be Safe,
ShanPin It

No comments:

Post a Comment