Friday, August 3, 2012

Weekly Update

Pin It
Hey y'all. Sorry this is late. I've had a busy week and when it would have normally updated this I wasn't feeling good. :(

Here's this week's tracker- (note- this would normally have been posted on Tuesday)


I managed to keep up with my exercise this past week. I was not happy with that .8 loss and wanted to make sure that didn't happen again.

I averaged 14,755 steps/day. Yea Me!!!!

Nothing but the M-F runs for exercise. I need to see about remedying that. I'm sure it will not hold much longer.

Here's the weigh-in- (Remember the dates are always wrong. I weigh in on Sundays but it automatically sets it back to the previous Tuesday which is the day I originally started my weigh-ins on.)


Down another 1.2. I'm really glad because that takes me below a "10" lb mark (the 90's) and gives me a total of 11.2 down.

I hope you all are having a great week and have a fabulous weekend. I'll try and be on time with everything next week. Oh and I've got a few new recipes to share soon too!

Thanks so much for stopping by my little corner of the world. You are very appreciated! Till next time-

Remember- Life is often more about the storms than the peace they seek to overwhelm. It's not about Waiting for the storms to pass, but Learning to Dance in the rain.

Be Safe,
ShanPin It

No comments:

Post a Comment