Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Weekly Weigh In

Pin It
Hey y'all. Happy Humpday! I'm a day late here but at least I'm here right? I went in for my weigh in Sunday morning and had a very happy surprise. Love when that happens! :)

Here's the run-down from last week-


As you can see, I had a little less exercise this past week. I didn't feel good for a few days, so I was really careful about what I ate.

It paid off, because this is what I got when I stepped on the scale-


Yep. Down 2.4. I'll definitely take that!

I averaged 13,346 steps/day.

Keep the faith in yourself and don't stop trying!

Thanks so much for taking time out of your busy day to stop by my little corner of the world. You are appreciated! Till next time-

Remember- Life is often more about the storms than the peace they seek to overwhelm. It's not about Waiting for the storm to pass, but Learning to Dance in the rain.

Be Safe,
Shan


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment